August 24, 2014

I got some soup from some family friends and took it to the hospital, but when I arrived there, Dad was so soundly asleep that I thought he had died. I yelled and he woke up in a flash and relieved, I gave him the soup and watched as he ate a few bites before telling me to take it home; he had eaten soup for dinner, he was full, and didn't feel well. He thanked me for bringing the soup and I asked him if he was scared for his appointment in Calgary tomorrow and such and he shrugged. I told him I loved him, he thanked me again, and then I left him to rest.

My worst nightmare at this point concerning this situation is going to the hospital to drop something off for him and finding him dead in the hospital bed, completely alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 20, 2020 - Star Trek Picard: Episode 5 - Stardust City Rag

October 16, 2018 - The Conners

Renting A Mortality - written by Heather Cameron - October 13, 2014