October 25, 2014

1:56 p.m. - I prayed to God again and said I was grateful for His love and knew that He gives rest through the Atonement and to please let Dad have rest, for the Atonement to give him rest and for him to go home.

2:29 p.m.: Dad said, "Come on, Mom," and I think he was talking about Grandma Cameron.

When Dr. Terry Smith was here earlier, he said that dying people spend a little bit of time in the Spirit world at a time and a bit in mortality...I wonder if that is what Dad is doing? He keeps saying "Come on..."

5:25 p.m.: I came by the hospital and let Dad listen to a recorded version of 'If You Could Hie to Kolob' that I sang. Jan and Pudge were here when I did that. Dad's getting closer to passing and I whispered "Please let go, Dad."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 20, 2020 - Star Trek Picard: Episode 5 - Stardust City Rag

October 16, 2018 - The Conners

Renting A Mortality - written by Heather Cameron - October 13, 2014