September 11, 2014 - The Spirit sends us to Great Falls, Montana

It started out as a quiet day and suddenly, Dad told Mom he wanted to go to Great Falls and told me I wasn't going. A few minutes later, however, Dad asked me if I wanted to go and I didn't have a lot of time to decide. The Spirit told me that it was right to go and I swiftly cancelled my time at the temple and felt right about going, as I felt like it would be Dad's last vacation away from home. We stopped in Shelby, Montana for the night and stayed up at this really nice Comfort Inn hotel up at the top of the hill and also went to the Country Skillet Restaurant for supper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 20, 2020 - Star Trek Picard: Episode 5 - Stardust City Rag

October 16, 2018 - The Conners

Renting A Mortality - written by Heather Cameron - October 13, 2014