July 18, 2014

Dad went for an emergency ultrasound at the Lethbridge Regional Hospital and he was driven there by a family friend and in the afternoon, my mom took my brother and I up to the Raymond Hospital and my dad told us that he was 'toast' and went on to explain that a mass was found pressing on his liver. Right away, Dad expressed his belief that it was cancer, which is what both of his parents passed away from, albeit they were older than Dad is now. He kept going on about how he might not see Christmas and stuff like that and it saddened me to see him so despondent. Dad is currently 62.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 20, 2020 - Star Trek Picard: Episode 5 - Stardust City Rag

October 16, 2018 - The Conners

Renting A Mortality - written by Heather Cameron - October 13, 2014