July 19, 2014

When my mom, brother, and I went to visit Dad today, my mom shared some news with me in the car on the way to the hospital; the doctors figured it was Stage 4 cancer that he has and that it obviously metastasized, as it didn't begin in the liver, but most likely in the bowels. We didn't stay for long and I admit I had a reaction alternating between crying and intense heartburn from the stress of it.

Anyway, Mom and I went back to the hospital later and we ended up having a pleasant visit and a funny photo session which ended up sort of being an emotional release for the three of us.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 20, 2020 - Star Trek Picard: Episode 5 - Stardust City Rag

October 16, 2018 - The Conners

Renting A Mortality - written by Heather Cameron - October 13, 2014