July 22, 2014

8:21 a.m.: Dad is returning to the hospital, but at least I was able to see him off.

4:24 p.m.: Visited Dad and sat with him outside for a bit and took pictures of him and Frodo together while he enjoyed a cigarette. He said he might come back home on Wednesday or Thursday because his CT scan is Wednesday and he supposedly gets his results Thursday and he wonders what the point of him staying in the hospital is after he gets his results as what can they do for him if the results aren't good, since he is already on potassium.








I then wheeled him back inside to his hospital room and asked a staffer to take a picture of him and I and said I found it important because I never knew when the opportunity to do so would run out.






9:35 p.m.: Mom told me that when she was visiting Dad at the hospital, he said, "I'm never going to see my grandchildren, am I?" and hearing that about broke my heart because I am the oldest and a girl and I feel responsible because I HAVE TRIED and TRIED to find a husband, settle down, and have a family but no man that I have expressed interest in has ever expressed it back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 20, 2020 - Star Trek Picard: Episode 5 - Stardust City Rag

October 16, 2018 - The Conners

Renting A Mortality - written by Heather Cameron - October 13, 2014